Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mini tutorial: summer look.

Hi! So this is a mini tutorial of a look that I've been liking these days.
It looks a lot like my usual everyday favorite looks but with a little twist, I usually go for a cat liner look but since the beginning of the summer I've been adding a bit of color to the outer bottom lash line. So it goes from this:

to this:


I made a thicker and more defined line with black liner (I also went in the inner corner of my eye for a more cat-like look) and on the bottom lashline I applied a line of gold pencil then added blue eyeshadow on top of it so that it would last all day, and it did. I usually don't need to do touch ups after I've dome my makeup in the morning.

Products used: black eyeliner pen from Ebay:

some Boho Cosmetics Terracota in Terre de Provence as eyeshadow all over my lid

a Sephora gold liner pencil on my bottom lashline:

and the blue eyeshadow from this palette on top of it :

(it's the dark blue on the second row, I had to use an angled brush to avoid too much fallout and also to avoid putting too much because it's very pigmented!)

I then added mascara: Benefit Cosmetics They're Real mascara.
I hope you liked this because there will me more coming, I will also be posting some "unusual" makeup looks too so stay tuned for that.

Have a nice day!  And thanks for stopping by.

Take care! Bye!

Sonam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!