Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired


Hi! 

So as the title of this post indicates, this look was "inspired" by the Jasmine collection at Sephora, I haven' seen it yet (it should be available starting this month on the e-shop in France) but this was mostly inspired by the promotional video and some screen captures that I've seen.

The colours mostly used for these looks are black and gold, there are also touches of blue, green, purple and coral. But the overall look is mostly dark.
I wouldn't go to work like this ^^ so this is a "milder" version of it.










Products used:
Face:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
Mac Mineralize Charged water moisture gel
The body shop concealer pencil in shade 06

Eyes:
Elf shadow primer
NYX Jumbo Pencils in Milk and Yoghurt
The Coral Shadow from my Wet'n Wild Palette in Walking on Eggshells and the black from my Naked Palette 2
The colour in the inner corner of my eyes is the gold from my Clinique All in One Palette
Clinique Mascara

Lips:
Astor Liquid care in Gorgeous Fuschia

So that's it for now, more coming soon. I will do a look that is darker and more bold, with more colours because I have to admit that I'm not entirely satisfied with this one
See you! Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!