Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A little update!

Hi all!

As promised I am "working on"(which means I'm trying to make it look good and not like I just got punched in the eye, which is all I've accomplished this far =P). The two makeup looks are: one with pink and purple eyeshadow and one inspired by Sephora's upcoming Jasmine collection.
They will be up very soon. I also wanted to announce that both this blog and my Facebook Page will be in English AND French from now on.
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a nice day.

A hedgehog made out of an old book!
I didn't make this by the way...
I just clicked a picture of it 'cuz I found it cute =)
Un vieux livre transformé en hérisson
Je ne l'ai pas fait..
J'ai juste pris la photo car je l'ai trouvé mignon =)

Salut à tous!



Comme promis je "travaille" sur mes prochains looks (ce qui veut dire que je suis en train de faire en sorte que ça paraisse bien et non pas comme si je venais de me prendre un coup de poing dans l'œil, ce qui correspond à peu près à ce que j'ai réussi à faire jusqu'à maintenant = P) Les deux looks que j'ai promis sont: un avec fard à paupières rose et violet et un inspiré par la collection à venir Jasmine de Sephora.


Ils seront là très bientôt. Je voulais aussi vous annoncer que ce blog ainsi que ma page Facebook seront désormais en anglais ET en français.
Merci pour votre visite!

Bonne journée.

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!