Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Looks and looks and more looks (yes, I have a hard time comming up with titles ^^)

Hi again! 
I hope you are all keeping well and that you started off your week on an optimistic note, it always helps.
So today I'm gonna post a few makeup looks that I did during my absence and that I didn't post, I have a lot of catching up to do so I'm working on it.

I haven't been doing anything extraordinarily bold or out of the ordinary, just trying to switch it up a bit and keep it interesting.
I hope you'll like it.







Products used:
The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
Mac Mineralize Charged water moisture gel
The body shop concealer pencil in shade 06 
the Palette I got from my international Swap with Jeanette (clic clic to see what I got)
my Kiko Gel liner in Black
and Kiko Cosmetics waterproof eyeliner in Blue (it stayed there until I removed it with the Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover)!!!
And I'm wearing Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies in Black (whatever, I prefer They're Real)






Products used:
As usual these days:
On my face:The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
Mac Mineralize Charged water moisture gel
The body shop concealer pencil in shade 06
On my eyes I used ELF shadow Primer
on the crease I have something that is not a shadow but I love this colour for this, it's the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in shade Toasted (this was given to me by Aurélie my photographer friend and I've been in love with it ever since).
on my inner lid I have Mac Bare Study paint pot thinly applied
and over it I put some pigments from the mac Aloha crushed Metallic Pigments in Lantern Light
In the corner I just left the Paint pot colour only for that gradient effect

in the outer corner I applied Maybelline colour tattoo in purple and added some purple shadow from the Frontcover palette in Ocean, then I lined the outer corner of my eyes with a purple Shadow pencil that I got as a gift from an Ebay seller that I regularly buy from, I'll write a post and post swatches of the pencils they're quite vibrant and longlasting too. They look like this: 
My mascara is Clinique volumising mascara in black, I love the fact that it doesn't dry up and get your lashes stiff. I even curled them wearing this.



In this picture I'm just wearing some Sephora Mattifying powder in shade D35,
A dark brown Miss Helen Brow pencil
Sephora Dark Blue liquid Eyeliner (I put some on my lashes too, that's what happens when I curl them before applying eyeliner)
And Sephora chubby stick Watterproof eyeliner in Turquoise on my bottom lashline

 So that's it for now, I will post about these eyeliners in detail with swatches and show you what I bought when I got these, and where too... 




Until next time, See you, Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!