Friday, March 16, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins TAG!

Image found here => Modny 73 (the description is quite interesting too ^^)

Hey there! I hope u are all well.
I wanted to do this tag post that I saw on MrAJBx3's blog and thought it would be fun to do :)
So here goes!

1. GREED: What is your most Inexpensive / Expensive item?
A lip Gloss pencil in light beige from this new italian brand Kiko, I discover in early December and love all of there products that I own so far. It costed about 2€. (sorry for my dry hands, I actually have to use vaseline as hand cream as they're so dry :'( )

The most expensive would be My Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum,

(photo borrowed from Elle.com ;))
I'm not sure if this does anything, but I feel that my face looks better in the morning after I use it than when I don't but I probably won't be repurchasing because it's pricey!

I do need to find a replacement though because I feel like my face needs a little extra at night.

2.WRATH: What Beauty Products do you have a Love/Hate relationship with?
Well it's not really a beauty product but it's my Tea tree oil. That thing has a weird smell, it's quite agressive for someone who isn't used to it, but it does the job so... I also bought the Tea tree oil facial cleanser from the Body Shop and it smells the same.
(picture borrowed from The Body Shop USA's website ;))

 I've been using it for months now but I know I'll never get used to that "sting" that comes from the smell, makes my eyes run and all.

What product has been the hardest to get?
I'd say it's the Revlon Lip Butters. I've head good and bad about them but couldn't test them out yet because I live in France and we don't have it here yet :'(, I wish I could do a swap with someone to get a try because am tired of searching and I'm not a very patient person.

3.GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I would say my Sleek Pout polish





and my grapefruit Lip conditioner from The Body Shop.




4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Hmmmmm I'd say primers, I have the Porefessional







 I haven't been using this because it's an extra step and I don't feel like it helps my makeup stay on, it does erase the appearance of pore though. Maybe I should try to find something else. (Edit: I did find something else but can't really review it yet, as it's my first time using it so I'll be biased by the "new stuff effect" ^^ It's MAC Fix+ btw...review coming up next ;) )

5.PRIDE: What Beauty Product gives you the most confidence?
I would say that it's my eyeshadows






















, no matter which one I choose I always try to choose wisely and according to my mood, I also try to keep it interesting by changing colours everyday and by trying different kinds of applications. When I was a little girl, kids at school would laugh at me and tell me that I had big eyes and I would always feel bad about it and even cry to my mom and ask her why she made me look so weird ^^. But now I think it's my favorite. :)

6.LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

I'd say a kind heart, but you can't really know that at first glance. So I would say kind eyes (if that makes any sense ^^) a stong jawline and he should be tall. :)

7.ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I would say MAC liquid and powder foundations in NC43 and also a Sigma brush set as I'm in love with brush sets and they seem amazing. I also love MAC pigments ;)


Ok, so that's it for now, this a long post sorry.
This is a response to Discovering Beauty's post and I tag whoever reads this, feel free to answer in the comments or to put a link to your blog posts. :)

See you! Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!