Monday, March 5, 2012

Hi There!

Hi!

This is my first ever blog and it's been a long time since I've wanted to do this, I never got around to do it mainly because of lazyness and also because I didn't have anything interesting to talk about really.

I hope I'll be able to keep this interesting and instructive. I would like this blog to be about
all the things I like: mainly makeup, art, food and other bits and bops here and there. It will depend on my mood and also on what you guys want to see so don't hesitate to ask if u want to see anything in particular (eg.:a specific makeuk look or a recipe (although I'm not an expert but if t's something I've tried before why not:)).
Well this is it for today. See you all soon with some interesting stuff :)

 
This is my last painting. I started taking painting classes in august 2011 (it was a birthday gift ^^) I really enjoy it as it is quite relaxing. For now I've done a few portraits but I'll try doing something else to change it up a bit. I'll keep you posted on that.
Coming up: some product that I'm liking, including some new discoveries and all time favorites and some FOTDs.

See you! Bye!

Sonam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!