Thursday, March 29, 2012

Going healthy in and out

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all going well and enjoying the sun (safely, by using SPF protection and sun glasses ^^).

With the arrival of the spring I've decided to make some changes in my lifestyle, especially the way I eat.
I've decided to take out the blender and start making some fresh juices, I probably won't make any right now, but I'll go to the fruit and veggies market this saturday and buy some fresh stuff to juice. I hope it'll help me feel better. I've been feeling quite tired and unhealthy, I need to change that.

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. Also if you want to see some juice recipes, I will update this post with some videos that I saw on youtube. Yes, I did my research ;)
So let's say this is to be continued...
Until then, have a wonderful day and appreciate the sunshine.

See you! Bye!

Sonam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts, it’s very much appreciated!
Don’t hesitate to post suggestions here and also the links to your own blogs so that I can come visit ^^ and share the love <3
Be sure to check back again, because I’ll respond to your comments as soon as I can.
All SPAM will be deleted. Attacks on myself or other mean and unhelpful comments will be deleted too.
See you! Bye!